Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 - 25 g olive oil
- 100 - 150 g mixed vegetables, for sautéing (e.g. onions, shallots, leek), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 350 - 400 g mixed vegetables, for soup (e.g. courgettes, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, celeriac, parsnips), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g mixed frozen vegetables (optional)
- 700 - 800 g water
- 1 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- ½ - 1 tsp salt
- 60 - 80 g dried pasta for soup
- per 1 portion
- 670 kJ / 160 kcal
- 5 g
- 20 g
- 5 g
- 0 mg
- 3.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)
Crema de champiñones