Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 - 150 g mixed vegetables, for sautéing (e.g. onions, shallots, leeks), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 350 - 400 g mixed vegetables (e.g. courgettes, carrots, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, celeriac, parsnips), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g frozen mixed vegetables (optional)
- 700 g water (see tip)
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 60 - 80 g dried pasta, for soup (e.g. orzo), to taste
- per 1 portion
- 670 kJ / 160 kcal
- 5 g
- 20 g
- 5 g