Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 600 g pork meat pieces, sinew free, boneless, cubed (6 cm x 4 cm) (e.g. shoulder)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 150 g onions, cut in wedges
- 200 g ripe tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 20 - 30 g pickled jalapeño chillies, to taste
- 120 g red peppers, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 120 g green peppers, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 250 g tinned black beans, drained
- 30 g tomato purée
- 100 g water
- ½ tsp chicken stock paste
- 6 maize tortillas
- 4 Tbsp coriander leaves
- 100 g sour cream
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1875 kJ / 446 kcal
- 29 g
- 25 g
- 23 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce