Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g dark soy sauce
- 15 g sesame oil
- 10 g toasted sesame seeds
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp Korean chilli flakes (gochugaru) (see tip)
- 1000 g water
- 2 aubergines (approx. 700 g), cut in wedges (2 cm x 15 cm) (see tip)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 393 kJ / 95 kcal
- 2 g
- 6 g
- 6 g