Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Duck with Plums
- 1 star anise
- 2 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 200 g boiling water
- ½ chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- 4 Tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- 1500 - 2000 g whole duck, skin on
- 8 plums, halved, pitted
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 80 g red wine vinegar
Cauliflower Potato Purée
- 400 g cauliflower, cut in florets
- 600 g floury potatoes, peeled, diced (1-2 cm)
- 250 g milk
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 - 1 ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 3617 kJ / 864 kcal
- 54 g
- 41 g
- 51 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce