This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Thermomix® Ramekin Dumplings with Parmesan Tomato Filling
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g slightly stale bread rolls, sliced (1 cm)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 80 g onions, quartered
- ½ tsp dried herbes de Provence
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 150 g milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 g water
- per 1 piece
- 1028 kJ / 246 kcal
- 10 g
- 25 g
- 12 g