Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 70 g bulgar wheat (see tip)
- 120 g water, boiling
- 4 peppers, mixed
- 2 spring onions (approx. 35 g), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 g fresh mint leaves
- 120 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g ripe tomatoes, quartered, deseeded
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and 30 g juice
- 1 tsp baharat spice mix (see tip) (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 100 g cucumber, diced (5 mm)
- 80 g pomegranate seeds (optional)
- per 1 piece
- 1073 kJ / 258 kcal
- 5 g
- 23 g
- 14 g
Quick rainbow salad
Russian Beetroot Salad
1h 10 min
Courgette and Avocado Beignets with Feta Cream, Coriander Chilli Pesto and Salad
2h 15 min
Peanut and Soba Noodle Slaw