Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh parsley, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 5 g fresh coriander, cut in pieces (optional)
- 3 tomatoes, halved, deseeded
- 4 spring onions, cut in pieces
- 3 lemons, freshly squeezed juice only (approx. 90 g)
- 50 g fine bulgur wheat
- 100 g olive oil
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 15 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 849 kJ / 204 kcal
- 4 g
- 8 g
- 18 g
Tuna Tapenade on Cucumber
Bruschetta with White Bean Purée and Gremolata - Bruschetta con crema di fagioli bianchi e gremolata
Brown Rice Salad with Trout
1h 15 min