Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pork mince, broken in pieces
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 g vegetable oil
- 600 g silken tofu, diced (2-3 cm)
- 5 g sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 - 2 Tbsp chilli broad bean paste, to taste
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 spring onions, sliced (3 mm), for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 612 kJ / 146 kcal
- 13 g
- 7 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Spring Green Broth with Lamb Meatballs
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta