Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g pork mince, broken in pieces
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 3 garlic cloves
- 5 g vegetable oil
- 600 g silken tofu, diced (2-3 cm)
- 5 g sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 - 2 Tbsp chilli broad bean paste, to taste
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 spring onions, sliced (3 mm), for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 612 kJ / 146 kcal
- 13 g
- 7 g
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Slow-cooked Chicken in Red Pepper Sauce with Rice
4h 45 min
Slow-cooked Creamy Turkey Stew with Mushrooms
Slow-cooked Lamb Curry with Cucumber Mint Couscous
Slow-cooked Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
3h 40 min