Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spiced carrot salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 - 500 g carrots, peeled, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 green apple (approx. 180 g), cut into quarters
- 25 g raisins
- 15 g lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, small (optional)
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper, adjust to taste
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 5 - 10 sprigs fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 20 g pistachio nuts, shelled, unsalted, or other nuts (e.g. walnuts, almonds)
- per 1 portion
- 385 kJ / 92 kcal
- 1.8 g
- 12.5 g
- 3.8 g
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts
Crunchy carrot salad