Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Soup, steamed chicken and vegetable tagliatelle
- 80 - 100 g onions, cut in halves
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 - 2 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 400 g water, plus extra for soup
- 2 tsp salt
- 450 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potato, courgette, carrot, leek), cut in pieces
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in strips (5 cm x 2 cm)
- 20 g butter (optional)
- 50 g crème fraîche
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- per 1 portions
- 1973 kJ / 473 kcal
- 34 g
- 20 g
- 29 g