Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Strips with Creamy Tomato Sauce and Basmati Rice
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Chicken and Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 30 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, shelled
- 70 g onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus 1 tsp
- 15 g fresh basil leaves
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 800 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in strips (1 cm thick)
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1300 g water
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g basmati rice
- 250 g mascarpone
- per 1 portion
- 2071.2 kJ / 495 kcal
- 30.7 g
- 23.8 g
- 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat
- 12.3 g
- 7.6 g
- 892.5 mg
Korean Fried Chicken
3h 10 min
Braised Lamb Shanks with Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Mash - Stinco d'agnello con purè di patate all'aglio e parmigiano
3h 20 min
Sausage and Bacon Casserole