Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, halved then sliced (5 mm)
- 40 g oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 400 g mixed peppers, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g water, plus 1-2 Tbsp and extra for cooking rice
- 200 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste and for cooking rice
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 20 g Turkish red pepper paste, mild (e.g. Biber salçası)
- 250 g rice
- 20 g cornflour
- per 1 portion
- 2101 kJ / 502 kcal
- 36 g
- 59 g
- 12 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce