Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Galantine with Dill Yoghurt
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g mixed peppers (e.g. red, green, yellow), cut in pieces
- 300 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 300 g chicken thighs, skinless, boneless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tsp vegetable salt, homemade
- 500 g water
Dill Yoghurt Sauce
- 10 - 15 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 1 garlic clove
- 300 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 2 pinches salt
- per 1 slice
- 140 kJ / 34 kcal
- 4 g
- 1 g
- 2 g
- 0.1 g
Fresh Prawn Spring Rolls
Mini Peppers Stuffed with Homemade Ricotta - Piccoli peperoni ripieni di ricotta
Jalapeño and Corn Croquettes with Chipotle Mayonnaise
25h 20 min