Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Meatloaf filled with Spinach and Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, or to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 400 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 2 medium eggs
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 50 g Gruyère cheese, sliced (2-3 mm)
- 25 g fresh baby spinach
- ½ - 1 garlic clove, to taste
- 450 g yellow peppers, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 4 - 5 fresh basil leaves
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 200 g water
- 1 pinch sugar (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 2128 kJ / 508 kcal
- 35 g
- 18 g
- 31 g
- 6.1 g
Beef With Lemon Grass (Kuruma Iraichchi) And Coconut Roti
1h 40 min
2h 30 min
Turkey Cheeseburgers with Buffalo Slaw
Pork Fillet with Mustard Sauce