Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 350 g beef mince, (5% fat), broken in pieces
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus ⅛ tsp
- 1 garlic clove
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 10 g olive oil,
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- per 1 slice
- 1226 kJ / 294 kcal
- 28 g
- 8 g
- 17 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
Chicken, Pepper and Poppy Seed Curry with Rice and Tenderstem Broccoli
Creamy Chicken and Chorizo Pasta
Dukkah Lamb Meatballs with Quinoa and Yoghurt Sauce