Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 350 g beef mince, (5% fat), broken in pieces
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp tomato purée
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus ⅛ tsp
- 1 garlic clove
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 10 g olive oil,
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- per 1 slice
- 1226 kJ / 294 kcal
- 28 g
- 8 g
- 17 g