Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced, plus extra for greasing
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 50 g milk, cold
- 300 g streaky bacon, smoked
- 80 g leeks (approx. ½ leek), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 sweetcorn cob, kernels removed (approx. 130 g)
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 80 g double cream
- 5 medium eggs
- per 1 slice
- 2554 kJ / 615 kcal
- 21 g
- 29 g
- 46 g