Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 15 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium eggs
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 70 g carrots, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g onion, halved
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 150 g beef mince, broken in pieces
- 150 g pork mince, broken in pieces
- 180 g water, plus extra for cooking pasta
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus 1 tsp for cooking pasta
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g tomato purée
- 5 - 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 300 g ricotta cheese
- per 1 portion
- 3979 kJ / 951 kcal
- 58 g
- 65 g
- 49 g