Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Oriental Pork Meatballs with Noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g pork tenderloin, sliced (3 cm) then frozen for 30 minutes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
spring onions, cut in lengths (2 cm) (approx. 30 g)
or shallots, halved
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g), cut in pieces
- 10 g toasted sesame oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 large egg
- ½ Tbsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 - 2 pinches dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 3 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- water, for brushing
Vegetables and Noodles
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1000 g water
- 1 carrot (approx. 100 g)
- 1 courgette (approx. 100 g)
- 1 pepper (approx. 120 g), sliced (5 mm)
- 50 g tinned bamboo shoots, drained
- 250 g dried Chinese egg noodles, fine
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1210 kJ / 289 kcal
- 25.5 g
- 23 g
- 10.6 g
Mexican Meatballs with Black Beans
1h 5 min
Grilled Pork Skewers with Turmeric
7h 10 min
Chicken Involtini with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto