Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Chicken, Mushrooms and Green Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, to taste
- 60 g onions, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g fresh green beans, cut in pieces (2-3 cm)
- 150 g fresh brown mushrooms, quartered
- 250 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g water
- 200 g cream, min. 30% fat
- 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 200 g dry pasta, type fusilli (or similar short dried pasta)
- 70 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 fresh basil leaves, torn in pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2233 kJ / 533 kcal
- 30 g
- 41 g
- 27 g
- 4.5 g
1h 40 min
Chicken noodle soup
Broccoli and Ham Pasta Bake
1h 10 min
Creamy Mustard Chicken Stew
Egg Fried Rice
Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and green beans
Garlic Tomato Beef with Potato and Carrot Mash
Inside-out Chicken Kievs with Celeriac Mash and Peas
Ravioli Lasagne with Rocket Salad
Beef-Ragout with Macaroni