Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 350 g basmati rice, washed and drained
- 700 g water, boiling
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 25 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 dried Kashmiri chillies
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cardamom pods
- 6 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 500 g chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, diced (2.5 cm)
- 150 g ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 120 g plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped, for garnish (approx. 5 g)
- per 1 portion
- 1400 kJ / 335 kcal
- 26.6 g
- 19.3 g
- 16.8 g
Roasted Marinated Chicken Thighs with Carrot Swede Mash
8h 45 min
Devilled Chicken with Coleslaw