Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Classic Egg and Cress Sandwiches
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 spring onions (approx. 25 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 120 g mayonnaise
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 8 slices wholemeal bread
- 20 g cress, for garnishing
- per 1 piece
- 597 kJ / 143 kcal
- 5 g
- 9 g
- 10 g