Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 400 g water
- 4 medium eggs
- 2 spring onions (approx. 25 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 120 g mayonnaise
- 1 - 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 8 slices wholemeal bread
- 20 g cress, for garnishing
- per 1 piece
- 597 kJ / 143 kcal
- 5 g
- 9 g
- 10 g