Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Piri Piri Chicken
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 fresh red chillies, stems removed, halved
- 2 - 4 dried bird's eye chillies, to taste
- ½ Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 100 g olive oil
- 50 g red wine vinegar
- 1500 g uncooked, whole chicken, spatchcocked (see tip)
- 500 g mixed vegetables, cut in pieces (5-6 cm), (e.g. celeriac, broccoli, carrots, peppers)
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 ½ Tbsp Dijon mustard
- per 1 portion
- 3317 kJ / 792 kcal
- 44 g
- 7 g
- 66 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes, Steamed Carrots and Madeira Sauce
Chimichurri Pork Fillet with Warm Rice Salad
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce