Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quinoa Salmon Patties
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 60 g quinoa, red, rinsed
- 300 g water
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin, plus wedges for garnish
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 20 g spring onions, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only
- 80 g bread, torn in pieces
- 1 medium egg
- 240 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless, cut in chunks (2 cm)
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained
- olive oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1204 kJ / 288 kcal
- 19.8 g
- 20 g
- 14.3 g
Fragrant Coconut Fish Soup with Sweet Potato
Lemon and Herb Salmon Burgers with Parmesan Courgettes
Wild Salmon Fishcakes