Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stuffed Mushrooms with Manchego Cheese
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 24 chestnut mushrooms
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 130 g Manchego cheese, rind removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 slice day old bread, torn into pieces
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 pinches ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 piece
- 145 kJ / 34 kcal
- 2.1 g
- 0.7 g
- 2.5 g
- 0.4 g
Russian Beetroot Salad
1h 10 min
Spinach and Ricotta Malfatti - Malfatti di spinaci e ricotta