Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 15 slices streaky bacon, cured and smoked (approx. 180 g)
- 150 g red onions, quartered
- 150 g fresh baby spinach
- 150 g tinned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 240 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 1 lemon, grated zest from half and approx. 25 g juice
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g feta cheese, diced (1 cm)
- 500 g watermelon, diced (1 cm), seeds removed
- per 1 portion
- 1601 kJ / 383 kcal
- 17.1 g
- 16.1 g
- 27.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Gnocchi Carbonara with Peas
Baked Oatmeal Niçoise
Three Course Meal for Two: Vegetable Soup, Baked Chicken Casserole with Rice, Steamed Cinnamon Apple