Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 15 slices streaky bacon, cured and smoked (approx. 180 g)
- 150 g red onions, quartered
- 150 g fresh baby spinach
- 150 g tinned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 240 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 1 lemon, grated zest from half and approx. 25 g juice
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g feta cheese, diced (1 cm)
- 500 g watermelon, diced (1 cm), seeds removed
- per 1 portion
- 1601 kJ / 383 kcal
- 17.1 g
- 16.1 g
- 27.8 g