Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salad with Bacon, Watermelon and Yoghurt Dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 15 slices streaky bacon, cured and smoked (approx. 180 g)
- 150 g red onions, quartered
- 150 g fresh baby spinach
- 150 g tinned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 240 g plain yoghurt
- 50 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 1 lemon, grated zest from half and approx. 25 g juice
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 200 g feta cheese, diced (1 cm)
- 500 g watermelon, diced (1 cm), seeds removed
- per 1 portion
- 1601 kJ / 383 kcal
- 17.1 g
- 16.1 g
- 27.8 g
Salmon, quinoa, feta and mixed vegetable salad
Spinach and Cheese Soufflés
Red Cabbage and Chicken Salad