Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 Tbsp dried fennel seeds
- 1 Tbsp dried thyme
- 1 Tbsp dried sage
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
Salmon and Salsa
- 4 fresh salmon fillets, skin on (approx. 135 g each)
- olive oil, for frying
- ½ - 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded if desired, to taste
- 5 spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 15 g fresh coriander leaves
- 480 g ripe tomatoes, quartered
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 260 g tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 240 g tinned kidney beans, rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 3 limes, 30 g juice of 1 and 2 cut in wedges
- 1 avocado, large, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2495 kJ / 599 kcal
- 33 g
- 25 g
- 37 g
Alternative recipesShow all
1h 15 min
Cod with citrus butter
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce