Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 fresh green chillies, halved, deseeded if desired
- 25 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 15 g vegetable oil
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes (1 x 400 g tin)
- 600 g cooked chickpeas (drained weight)
- 300 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped, for garnish (approx. 5 g)
- per 1 portion
- 1182 kJ / 283 kcal
- 13.8 g
- 34.3 g
- 10 g
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Allergen Friendly Roasted Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chilli
Lentil Curry (Dahl)