Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g plain flour
- 500 g milk
- 15 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 2 large eggs
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 200 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces
- 180 g ham, slices, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 1057 kJ / 253 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 22.3 g
- 11.7 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Herb Crusted Lamb with Pea Purée and Asparagus
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Hot Dog Rolls
Smoky Pork and Beans