Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potato and Taleggio Roly-polies with Chive Dip
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 330 g floury potatoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 60 g shallots, halved
g dried morel mushrooms, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes, then squeezed
or dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes, then squeezed
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 medium egg
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 100 g Taleggio cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 275 g puff pastry, ready-rolled
- plain flour, for dusting
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ bunch fresh chives, finely sliced, plus extra for garnishing (optional)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 1317 kJ / 315 kcal
- 8 g
- 21 g
- 21 g
- 2.9 g
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Spinach and rocket salad with cream cheese dressing
Nachos with Black Beans and Guacamole
Yoghurt and cucumber salad