Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
- 330 g floury potatoes, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 60 g shallots, halved
- 15 g dried morel mushrooms, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes, then squeezed
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 medium egg
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 100 g Taleggio cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 275 g puff pastry, ready-rolled
- plain flour, for dusting
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ bunch fresh chives, finely sliced, plus extra for garnishing (optional)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 1317 kJ / 315 kcal
- 8 g
- 21 g
- 21 g