Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 50 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 25 g sunflower oil
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, snipped (2 mm)
- 1500 g water, plus warm water for softening
- 50 g Chinese vermicelli rice noodles
- 120 g bean sprouts, tinned, drained
- 8 spring roll wrappers, rice variety
- 50 g iceberg lettuce leaves, chopped in small pieces
- 16 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 16 fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 80 - 100 g prawns, cooked, peeled
- 2 - 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- per 1 piece
- 801 kJ / 192 kcal
- 8.4 g
- 25.2 g
- 6.3 g
Russian Beetroot Salad
1h 10 min
Salmon Terrine with Peppered Crème Fraîche
1h 20 min
Spinach and Ricotta Malfatti - Malfatti di spinaci e ricotta
Salmon Dill Muffins