Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water, plus extra for soaking and brushing
- 250 g sushi rice, rinsed well
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar, plus 2 Tbsp for brushing
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 16 large raw prawns, peeled
- 40 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 120 g peanut butter
- 70 g soy sauce
- 15 g sriracha sauce (chilli sauce)
- 30 g lime juice
- 3 Tbsp water
- 4 spring roll wrappers
- 1 carrot, ribboned
- ½ avocado, thinly sliced (2 mm)
- 8 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 50 g red cabbage, cut in thin slices (2 mm)
- 4 tsp Japanese pickled ginger, drained
- per 1 piece
- 780 kJ / 187 kcal
- 7.3 g
- 15.4 g
- 10.1 g