Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fresh Prawn Spring Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g carrots, peeled, cut in sticks (5 cm x 5 mm)
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1300 g water
- 8 fresh green beans, ends removed, cut in long pieces
- 1 bunch rice vermicelli (approx. 40 g), briefly rinsed with water to soften, cut in small sections (5 cm)
- 8 large raw prawns, peeled, deveined
- 8 pieces spring roll rice paper
- 8 leaves iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, plus 1 sprig roughly chopped leaves for garnishing (optional)
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 743 kJ / 177 kcal
- 13 g
- 30 g
- 0.7 g
- 2 g
1h 15 min
Pear and Goat's Cheese Parcels
Meat and Cheese Stuffed Cassava (Carimañolas de carne y de queso)