Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Tacos al Pastor
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 275 g onions, quartered
- 350 g fresh pineapple, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 35 g dried guajillo chillies, halved, deseeded
- 25 g ancho chillies, halved, deseeded
- 50 g achiote paste
- 70 g cider vinegar
- 250 g orange juice
- 4 whole allspice berries
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1000 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 24 maize tortillas, for serving
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1777 kJ / 423 kcal
- 34 g
- 60 g
- 4 g
Stir-Fried Beef with Caponata
Steamed Hake with 7 Colour Rice
Steamed Sea Bass with Watercress Orange Couscous
Lentil curry stew with chicken
8h 35 min