Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Tacos al Pastor
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 275 g onions, quartered
- 350 g fresh pineapple, cut in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 35 g dried guajillo chillies, halved, deseeded
- 25 g ancho chillies, halved, deseeded
- 50 g achiote paste
- 70 g cider vinegar
- 250 g orange juice
- 4 whole allspice berries
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1000 g chicken breasts, skinless, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 24 maize tortillas, for serving
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, finely chopped, for garnishing
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1777 kJ / 423 kcal
- 34 g
- 60 g
- 4 g
Japanese Ramen Noodle Soup
1h 40 min
Chipotle Chicken Burrito with Salsa
Tex-Mex Tortillas with Shredded Pork and Black Beans
1h 20 min
Feijoada (Bean and Meat Stew)
1h 10 min
Turkey Burgers with Caramelised Onion and Pepper
1h 10 min
Strawberry Snow Cones
Sweet Potato Casserole with Labne and Dukkah (Bill Yosses)
24h 55 min
Chicken in Adobo Sauce with Plantain Purée
1h 15 min
Chicken Crêpes with Poblano Chilli Salsa