Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g quinoa
- 220 g water
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 100 g courgettes, cut in pieces
- 500 g chicken, boneless thigh or breast, diced (3 cm)
- 2 - 3 tsp chia seeds, to taste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 - 2 Tbsp olive oil, for brushing
- 8 burger buns
- 8 cos lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1220 kJ / 292 kcal
- 26.5 g
- 34.1 g
- 5.5 g