Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- olive oil, for greasing
- 80 g water
- 1 tsp dried instant yeast
- 200 g strong white bread flour
- 1 medium egg
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 2 tsp mixed fresh herbs, leaves only (e.g. parsley, thyme, rosemary)
- 80 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 500 g onions, quartered
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g tinned anchovies, soaked in a little milk then drained
- 60 g black olives, pitted
- per 1 portion
- 493 kJ / 118 kcal
- 3.5 g
- 11.4 g
- 6.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Baked Oatmeal Niçoise
Three Course Meal for Two: Vegetable Soup, Baked Chicken Casserole with Rice, Steamed Cinnamon Apple
Risotto for One