Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Slow Cooked Beans with Cider
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 450 g dried cannellini beans, soaked overnight then drained
- water, to cover
- 75 g tomato purée
- 3 Tbsp sugar cane molasses
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 375 g dry cider
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 170 g onions, quartered
- 110 g carrots, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- per 1 portion
- 1040 kJ / 248 kcal
- 13.6 g
- 37.7 g
- 4.8 g