Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato and Spinach Cakes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 250 g Greek yoghurt
- 20 g lemon juice
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g dried chickpeas
- 400 g sweet potatoes, cut in pieces
- 240 g tinned cannellini beans rinsed, drained (1 x 400 g tin)
- 30 g spring onions, cut in pieces
- 20 g rolled oats
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 pinch dried chilli flakes
- 100 g fresh baby spinach
- 4 - 6 Tbsp coconut oil, for frying
- per 1 portion
- 1529 kJ / 366 kcal
- 15 g
- 50.4 g
- 11.6 g
Marinaded Tofu with a Tomato and Aubergine Sauce
Polenta with Ratatouille
1h 20 min
Broad Bean and Chickpea Falafels