Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Pork and Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g shallots, halved
g pork belly, boned, skinless, cubed
or bacon lardons
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
- 60 g carrot, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 50 g celery, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 520 g tinned borlotti beans (drained weight)
g tinned chopped tomatoes
or 400 g plum tomatoes, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1200 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 3 tsp fine sea salt
- 4 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1824.6 kJ / 436.5 kcal
- 15.8 g
- 66.5 g
- 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.5 g
- 15.3 g
- 580.1 mg
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
1h 15 min
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
1h 30 min
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello