Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Vegetables, Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben) Metric
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 255 g Brussels sprout, trimmed and halved
- 450 g courgettes, green, sliced in half moons (1 cm)
- 450 g spring carrots, peeled
- 90 g extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 ¼ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 2 sprigs rosemary, fresh
- 200 g farro grain
- 680 g water
- 60 g feta cheese
- 3 - 5 sprigs dill, fresh, plus extra to garnish
- 1 lemon, juice (45 g) and zest, no white pith
- ¼ tsp black pepper, ground, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1029 kJ / 246 kcal
- 5 g
- 30 g
- 13 g
- Saturated Fat
- 3 g
- 6 g
- 773 mg
Black Bean Quesadillas with Guacamole
Risotto with Spinach and Peas
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Aubergine
Vegetable and Chickpea Tagine
Sweet and Sticky Red Cabbage and Sweet Potato Salad
Maple and Brown Butter Roasted Butternut Soup
1h 15 min
Greek Broccoli with Arugula Pesto and Roasted Lemon
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Baby-friendly Mango Tofu Sesame Noodles