Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g panela cheese (Mexican fresh cheese), cut in pieces
- 300 g onions, cut in halves
- 500 g tomatoes, cut in pieces
- 30 g oil
- 2 stock cubes (each for 0.5 l)
- 1000 g chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- 30 g piloncillo, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 20 - 30 g chipotle chillies, preserved (see tip)
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 18 Mexican tostadas
- 250 g sour cream
- per 1 portion
- 2417 kJ / 576 kcal
- 50 g
- 34 g
- 26 g
- 1.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
1h 50 min
Chorizo meatballs and potato stew
Chicken involtini with sun-dried tomato pesto