Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Red Pepper and Paprika Hollandaise Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 10 g water
- 2 dashes Tabasco® sauce (optional)
- 130 g unsalted butter, diced
tsp smoked paprika
- 4 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 6954 kJ / 1659 kcal
- 25 g
- 6 g
- 173 g
- Saturated Fat
- 82 g
- 4 g
- 1616 mg
Scallops with Parsnip Purée and Pancetta Crumbs
Cinnamon Ice Cream with Port & Orange Sauce
11 godz. 10 min
Black Ravioli with Sea Bass
6 godz. 15 min
Aubergine papeton with tomato coulis
3 Std. 20 Min
Amaretti Crème Brulée
Cinnamon Panna Cotta with Apple, Apricot and Ginger Compote