Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g roasted red peppers, preserved, drained, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 10 g water
- 2 dashes Tabasco® sauce (optional)
- 130 g unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 4 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- ½ - 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- per 1 Total recipe
- 6954 kJ / 1659 kcal
- 25 g
- 6 g
- 173 g
- 4 g