Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g gingerbread, vegan, broken in pieces
- 200 g tinned cherries, drained, reserving 8 Tbsp juice
- 300 g soy cream for whipping, cold
- 2 sachets whipped cream stabiliser, vegan (8 g each)
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar, homemade
- ¾ tsp gingerbread spices
- 4 Tbsp flaked almonds
- ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
- per 1 portion
- 1349 kJ / 322 kcal
- 6 g
- 30 g
- 19 g