Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 350 g plain flour
- 150 g durum wheat semolina
- 300 g water
- 1 tsp ground turmeric (optional)
- 2 tsp fine sea salt
Spicy Beef Filling
- 100 g onions, halved
- 1 bunch fresh mint, leaves only (15 g)
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only (15 g)
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves only (15 g)
- 300 g beef mince, broken up
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground cumin, to taste
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground white pepper
- per 1 piece
- 1289 kJ / 308 kcal
- 14 g
- 46 g
- 7 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cheddar Soda Bread Rolls
1h 10 min
Guinness® Bread with Smoked Trout Topping and Watercress
1h 45 min