Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 raw beetroots (approx. 300 g total), peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only, for garnishing
- 150 g red onion, cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 g olive oil
- 300 g Arborio rice
- 50 g white wine
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 700 g water
- 1 ½ tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- goats cheese, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1531.5 kJ / 364.6 kcal
- 9.8 g
- 68.1 g
- 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat
- 2.1 g
- 5.5 g
- 140.4 mg