Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 450 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 140 g butternut squash, peeled and diced (approx. 1 cm)
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced
- 80 g pecan nuts
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 30 g light brown sugar
- 30 g balsamic vinegar
- 15 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes, or to taste
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1056 kJ / 254 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 14.7 g
- 18.6 g