Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries and Pecans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 450 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 140 g butternut squash, peeled and diced (approx. 1 cm)
- 60 g unsalted butter, diced
- 80 g pecan nuts
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 30 g light brown sugar
- 30 g balsamic vinegar
- 15 g freshly squeezed lemon juice (approx. ½ lemon)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes, or to taste
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1056 kJ / 254 kcal
- 4.5 g
- 14.7 g
- 18.6 g