Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 850 g sweet potatoes, peeled, sliced (3 cm)
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 20 g plain flour
- 20 g unsalted butter
- 300 g milk
- water, for cooking gnocchi
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 100 g Gorgonzola piccante, cut in pieces
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1808 kJ / 430 kcal
- 16.2 g
- 58 g
- 13.8 g