This recipe is specially made for the Thermomix® TM5 and Thermomix® TM6. Please do not use it for earlier Thermomix® models, as they have different maximum capacities.
Polenta Squares with Gorgonzola and Porcini - Quadrotti di polenta con Gorgonzola e porcini
Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g dried porcini mushrooms
- water, boiling, for soaking
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1100 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1 Tbsp fine sea salt
- 500 g polenta
- 200 g Gorgonzola, diced (1 cm)
- 15 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 pieces
- 194 kJ / 46 kcal
- 2.3 g
- 2.7 g
- 2.6 g