Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Peppers Stuffed with Homemade Ricotta - Piccoli peperoni ripieni di ricotta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking ability are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1500 g whole milk
- 30 g white vinegar
- 400 g mixed mini peppers, stalks and seeds removed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, for drizzling
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 - 12 fresh basil leaves, to taste
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 piece
- 388 kJ / 93 kcal
- 4.8 g
- 5.7 g
- 5.5 g