Most of our recipes are easy. Some are a little more demanding: the ones rated medium or advanced. So you might want to allow some extra time.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic bulbs
- fine sea salt, for roasting garlic
- olive oil, for roasting garlic
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 150 g unsalted butter, soft
- 150 g Gorgonzola dolce, room temperature, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 Total recipe
- 7724.6 kJ / 1845 kcal
- 42 g
- 36 g
- 175 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Butter with Gorgonzola and Roasted Garlic
Butter with Sun-dried Tomatoes, Basil and Parmesan
Garlic and Herb Butter